Lancaster General Health provides a total rewards package that helps retain and motivate experienced employees while attracting and hiring new, highly skilled and talented employees. A total rewards plan includes an effective and efficient pay administration program, comprehensive benefits and work-life programs, an exciting and stimulating working experience, and an environment that supports personal and career development.
Some of our competitive benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Company-supported health, dental and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Flexible scheduling
- 100% paid tuition at the Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- MyHealthyLiving Wellness Reward$ program
- Employee assistance program offering free confidential counseling, educational tools and referral services
- Adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Free life insurance one year after hire date
- Discounts on entertainment venues, child care, bus passes, and services including dry cleaning, auto repair/maintenance, cellular phone, and bank and financial services
- ·Home in the City neighborhood housing program: mortgage insurance, settlement assistance, curb appeal for residential properties in an established area around Lancaster General Hospital
For a comprehensive overview of our benefits, click here.