X-Ray Technologist - .5
Lancaster General Medical Grp
61238 NeuroScience and Spine Assoc.
NeuroScience & Spine Clinical
Posted on 10/14/2019
Job Title: X-Ray Technologist
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Part-time, 0.5, 40 hours per two weeks working variable hours between 6:30 am and 4:00 pm, no weekends, holidays or on call . Located at the Neuro Spine clinic at Eden OP center
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY:This position is located at Lancaster General Hospital, must be willing to cover other sites. Performs all routine diagnostic radiographic procedures through proper patient positioning, technique selection, application of immobilization and radiation protection devices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Performs all routine diagnostic radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures through patient positioning, technique selection, administration of contrast media and application of immobilization and radiation protection devices as established by LG protocols, policies and procedures.
- Receives requests, checking for special instructions from the requesting physicians. Consults with Radiologists as necessary.
- Greets patients--confirming their identifications performing the correct procedures as directed and completely explaining the procedure to patient and family as directed.
- Operates and enters information through the hospital computer system. Documents required information and patient history in the electronic medical record. Documents other information as required.
- Completes examination, consultation, and billing procedures as required. Performs POC testing, Universal Protocol and other paperwork as applicable.
- Accurately and appropriately utilizes all computer related equipment, such as the electronic health record, email and the intranet.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiological Technology School.
- Certification in Radiological Technology within one year of graduation, issued by the American Registry of Radiology Technologists.
- CPR certification is required.
- Two (2) years of clinical experience beyond training.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
This position requires a Professional Certification.