Wound Ostomy & Continence RN **$10K SIGN-ON BONUS**
Penn Medicine Home Health
3111 Lancaster Team
Clinical Superv/Support - Lancaster
Why Should You Join Our Team?
****Excellent Benefits for Full Time & Part Time Employees****
At Penn Medicine Home Health, it is our goal to provide the best in home healthcare to individuals in Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our team of nurses, therapists, social workers, and staff offer a variety of services to help you heal, recover, or remain independent from the comfort of your home.
With over 100 years of home healthcare experience, skilled nurses and home care professionals, flexible services that can adapt to your specific needs, and strong relationships with the region’s leading healthcare providers, Penn Medicine Home Health can offer the highest quality standards of home healthcare for you or your loved one.
- $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
Penn Medicine Home Health is currently seeking a Wound Ostomy Continence RN. The Wound Ostomy Continence RN provides comprehensive, family-oriented care to patients with ostomies, draining wounds, fistulas, pressure sores, and incontinence in their place of residence. Works with physicians to develop or change care plan in patient’s best interest.
Responsibilities for Wound Ostomy Continence RN:
- Manages case load of patients with high risk and/or complex wounds, fistulas, ostomies, and incontinence.
- Provides patient and family teaching and education regarding ostomy and wound care and self- management
- Provides recommendations to physicians and home care staff on wound and ostomy care management
- Documents the delivery of care to comply with regulatory requirements, agency policy, procedures and standards of practice. Promotes continuity of care through coordination of patient services through participation in patient care conferences with clinical mangers and other healthcare members.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic and advanced cardiac diseases and treatment of patients
- Demonstrates IV competence as defined by the agency.
- Current national certification by the Wound Ostomy Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB)
- Current RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- CPR certification
- Use of personal vehicle, valid PA Driver’s license and auto insurance
- Minimum one year clinical experience
Posted on 09/20/2019
- One year of Home Health experience preferred