Wound Care Specialist/Surgeon
1.0 FTE Wound Surgeon, to cover outpatient and inpatient wound care.
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is seeking a full-time BC/BE Wound Care Specialist/Surgeon to join their Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine team in Lancaster, PA. Join an excellent team of two wound physicians that work in a multi-specialty center disciplinary, one outpatient advanced practice provider and one inpatient advanced practice provider that is shared with Penn Medicine Lancaster General’s Surgical Group. Our collaborative group of physicians work together to provide outpatient care to general wound patients and work with specialty providers in high-level patient center care in wound and hyperbaric medicine.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited General, Vascular or Plastic Surgery Residency
- Certified in Wound Care/Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Leadership opportunities available to qualified candidates
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 11/08/2023
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.