Weekend Triage Nurse (RN)
Penn Medicine Home Health
3111 Lancaster Team
Clinical Supervisory/Support - LN
Why Should You Join Our Team?
****Excellent Benefits for Full Time & Part Time Employees****
At Penn Medicine Home Health Lancaster General Health, it is our goal to provide the best in home healthcare to individuals in Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our team of nurses, therapists, social workers, and staff offer a variety of services to help you heal, recover, or remain independent from the comfort of your home.
With over 100 years of home healthcare experience, skilled nurses and home care professionals, flexible services that can adapt to your specific needs, and strong relationships with the region’s leading healthcare providers, Penn Medicine Home Health can offer the highest quality standards of home healthcare for you or your loved one.
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Receive calls from patients, assist in troubleshooting, and dispatching a nurse to the patient's home as appropriate.
- Serves as a liaison between our agency and its external customers utilizing expected customer service standards.
- Accepts and processes referrals/orders per agency policy and procedure.
- Oversees and coordinates patient scheduling and assignments in regard to patient acuity and care needs. Manages available resources to maximum productivity and minimize overtime.
- Serves as a resource to staff for agency policy and procedure.
- Maintains building and clinical record documentation security as per agency policy and procedure.
- Addresses external customer concerns and identifies and reports events as appropriate
- Accountable for systems thinking, teamwork and quality customer service.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 08/13/2019
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania.
- Home Health experience required.
- Current CPR certification.