Weekday Evening On-Call Registered Nurse (Mon-Fri)
Penn Medicine Home Health
Clinical Supervisory/Support - LN
Penn Medicine Home Health is looking for Registered Nurses to work evening on-call shifts, providing quality care and service to our patients. Position would be Monday through Friday, 5pm to 8am. Averages 2-4 calls and 1-2 visits per shift. This is a work from home position.
Paid straight time for the first 8 hours. Remaining hours would receive on-call differential until call or visit would be needed.
Responds to patient calls as needed during evening hours.
Implements and evaluates the interventions identified in the medical and nursing Plans of Care and initiates necessary revisions.
Serves as a liaison with internal and external customers and clinicians to assure effective communication. Acts as a patient advocate to promote goal attainment.
Documents the delivery of care to comply with regulatory requirements, agency policy, procedures and standards of practice.
Coordinates home health aides, LPN, patient/caregiver and families in the provision of care.
- Displays time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic and advanced cardiac diseases and treatment of patients.
- Demonstrated IV competence as defined by the agency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
- One year of RN nursing experience required
- Home Health experience preferred
Why Should You Join Our Team?
Posted on 08/29/2019
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Full Time & Part Time Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- 403B Retirement Plans