Web Quality Assurance Specialist
Lancaster General Hospital
3042 Web Center
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full Time 1.0 FTE 40hrs/wk; Day Shift 8:00am - 5:00pm will occasional need to flex hours
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for managing the overall quality and integrity of Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health’s internet sites and supporting marketing digital campaigns by ensuring all quality criteria is met. Updates content on the web, newsletters, and marketing blasts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Oversee all testing and quality standards of LG Health websites and applications.
- Perform quality assurance efforts on multiple application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
- Report application bugs and ensure all fixes meet quality standards.
- Perform User Acceptance testing during final phases of website and application builds.
- Outline and maintain all quality assurance policies and procedures of LG Health websites and applications.
- Create and oversee the implementation of written procedures for application testing and compliance.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Oversees general maintenance and upkeep of LG Health websites on the Sitecore and Kentico Content Management System.
- Updates, publishes and maintains website content (e.g. blogs, clinical, service line, event, hospital and physician information) on a daily basis.
- Develops, creates and sends e-newsletters, marketing blasts and other online publications with text and HTML. Manages testing and implementation of email platform.
- Assists with maintaining websites and custom code on social media sites and marketing landing pages according to departmental programming standards.
- Completes assigned projects within established timelines, schedules and budgetary guidelines.
- Interfaces and maintains a positive working relationship with key contacts in marketing, service lines and business development
- Stays current with web, digital media and content management best practices.
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 10/09/2019