Unified Communication IVR Engineer
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job, we ask that you Live Your Legacy at LGH by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained four-year Magnet ® recognition status for the fourth time with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
Benefits of Joining Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
HOURS: Full-Time (1.0 FTE); Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; occasional weekends/holidays.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. Remote candidates will be considered and relocation packages available in relevant situations.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director, Unified Communications and according to established policies and procedures, the Unified Communications Integrated Voice Response (IVR) Engineer leads the design, development, implementation and support of IVR applications on the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers. Makes recommendations and designs IVR applications that creates positive customer experiences. Frequently works with Avaya Aura platforms and contact center technologies.
The candidate will recognize and support an 'always on 24x7, systems services model and participate in the on call rotation.
- Responsible for managing all IVR projects from inception to implementation and post cut-over support.
- Responsible for overall design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs related to generating new revenue streams.
- Independently designs and deploys new applications with other I.T. systems integration for the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers.
- Customizes IVR environments using required software such as Core JAVA and VXML or other.
- Develops applications that can retrieve data using various databases such as Oracle 9i and SQL Server 7.0.
- Designs and validates dialing rules meet FCC regulations for all dialing campaigns.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5-7 years progressive relevant experience required.
- Must have Current Avaya Certifications ACSS-3305 - Avaya Aura® Experience Portal with Proactive Outreach Manager and ASPS - 5105 - Avaya Breeze.
- 5 years' of Avaya IVRs and dialers.
- Strong knowledge Avaya Aura release 4.0 and above, Avaya Session/System Manager.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience delivering on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- 3-5 years' experience with vendor management and performance to ensure compliance with commitments and budget.
- Expertise with enterprise voice network infrastructures (SBCs & Gateways, SIP, circuit switching, VoIP architecture).
- Valid driver's license as some regional travel may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience delivering support preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management preferred.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 01/05/2021