Unified Communication IVR Engineer
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of Leadership according to established policies and procedures, the Unified Communications Integrated Voice Response (IVR) Engineer leads the design, development, implementation and support of IVR applications on the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers. Makes recommendations and designs IVR applications that creates positive customer experiences. Frequently works with Avaya Aura platforms and contact center technologies. The candidate will recognize and support an 'always on 24x7, systems services model and participate in the on call rotation.
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full Time (1.0 FTE; 40hrs/wk) Day Shift; Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; occasional weekends/holidays.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for all IVR projects from inception to implementation and post cut-over support.
- Responsible for overall design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs related to generating new revenue streams.
- Independently designs and deploys new applications with other I.T. systems integration for the Avaya Experience Portal and POM outbound dialers.
- Designs and validates dialing rules meet FCC regulations for all dialing campaigns.
- Monitors alarms, leads and assists with troubleshooting of Avaya related issues as required.
- Provides support and engineering for call center applications integrations such as CTI, screen Pops, Avaya agent desktop.
- Design Avaya application that can retrieve data using various databases such as Oracle 9i and SQL Server 7.0
- Directly work with customer related to issues, problems, or overall design
- Ability to work as part of a team.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Application development and programming for Avaya Elite Contact Center and associated applications.
- Mentors Engineers and IT Solutions Technicians on IVR application programming.
- Act as organizational role model for teamwork and professionalism.
- Willingness and ability to cross train U.C. Engineers IVR / dialer applications and systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5-7 years progressive relevant experience required.
- 3-5 years’ of Avaya IVRs and dialers.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience delivering on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- 3-5 years’ experience with vendor management and performance to ensure compliance with commitments and budget.
- Expertise with enterprise voice network infrastructures (SBCs & Gateways, SIP, circuit switching, VoIP architecture).
- Develops applications that can retrieve data using various databases such as Oracle 9i and SQL Server 7.0
- Valid driver’s license as some regional travel may be required.
- Current Avaya Certifications related to Aura platforms 6 and above a minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience delivering support.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 04/25/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.