Unified Communication IVR Engineer
HOURS: Full-Time (1.0 FTE); Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; occasional weekends/holidays.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. Remote candidates will be considered and relocation packages available in relevant situations.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director, Unified Communications and according to established policies and procedures, the Unified Communications Integrated Voice Response (IVR) Engineer leads the design, development, implementation and support of IVR applications on the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers. Makes recommendations and designs IVR applications that creates positive customer experiences. Frequently works with Avaya Aura platforms and contact center technologies.
The candidate will recognize and support an 'always on 24x7, systems services model and participate in the on call rotation.
- Responsible for managing all IVR projects from inception to implementation and post cut-over support.
- Responsible for overall design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs related to generating new revenue streams.
- Independently designs and deploys new applications with other I.T. systems integration for the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers.
- Customizes IVR environments using required software such as Core JAVA and VXML or other.
- Develops applications that can retrieve data using various databases such as Oracle 9i and SQL Server 7.0.
- Designs and validates dialing rules meet FCC regulations for all dialing campaigns.
Posted on 05/14/2019
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5-7 years progressive relevant experience required.
- Must have Current Avaya Certifications ACSS-3305 - Avaya Aura® Experience Portal with Proactive Outreach Manager and ASPS - 5105 - Avaya Breeze.
- 5 years' of Avaya IVRs and dialers.
- Strong knowledge Avaya Aura release 4.0 and above, Avaya Session/System Manager.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience delivering on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- 3-5 years' experience with vendor management and performance to ensure compliance with commitments and budget.
- Expertise with enterprise voice network infrastructures (SBCs & Gateways, SIP, circuit switching, VoIP architecture).
- Valid driver's license as some regional travel may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience delivering support preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management preferred.