Unified Communication IVR Engineer
Facility: Lancaster General Data Center BROWNSTOWNLG,
Department: General-Novastream (3009)
- Full-time - 0830-1700 Mon-Fri; occ weekends/holiday
- Day shift
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. Location of the position could also be considered for Philadelphia, PA or Madison, WI.
Relocation available in relevant situations
SUMMARY Under the direction of the Director, Unified Communications and according to established policies and procedures, the Unified Communications Integrated Voice Response (IVR) Engineer leads the design, development, implementation and support of IVR applications on the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers. Makes recommendations and designs IVR applications that creates positive customer experiences. Frequently works with Avaya Aura platforms and contact center technologies. The candidate will recognize and support an 'always on', 24x7, systems services model and participate in the on call rotation as needed.
- Responsible for managing all IVR projects from inception to implementation and post cut-over support.
- Responsible for overall design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs related to generating new revenue streams.
- Independently designs and deploys new applications with other I.T. systems integration for the Avaya Experience Portal and outbound dialers.
- Customizes IVR environments using required software such as Core JAVA and VXML or other
- Develops applications that can retrieve data using various databases such as Oracle 9i and SQL Server 7.0.
- Designs and validates dialing rules meet FCC regulations for all dialing campaigns.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5-7 years progressive relevant experience required.
- Current Avaya Certifications related to Aura platforms 4.0 and above.
- 3-5 years' of Avaya IVRs and dialers.
- Strong knowledge Avaya Aura release 4.0 and above, Avaya Session/System Manager
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience delivering on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- 3-5 years' experience with vendor management and performance to ensure compliance with commitments and budget.
- Expertise with enterprise voice network infrastructures (SBCs & Gateways, SIP, circuit switching, VoIP architecture).
- Valid driver's license as some regional travel may be required.
- A minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience delivering support preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management preferred.
Bachelors of Arts: Computer Science, Bachelors of Arts: Engineering Science
Posted on 10/16/2017