TEMPORARY COVD-19 Testing RN
Lancaster General Hospital
7525 Contact Tracing
Community Health & Collaborative Care Svcs
This position will require travel between 5 Urgent Care and Family Medicine locations
HOURS: Full time, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm- Weekend Rotation- Saturday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Temporary position through December 2020
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsibilities include but are not limited to: providing patient education, swabbing individuals who require medical testing and supporting operations of the testing tent.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Provide patient education related to symptoms, testing details and self- quarantining procedures.
- Performs swab testing and sample collection. Provides support to primary tester.
- Ensures proper labeling and storing of collected samples.
- May serve as tent lead or a clinical lead during shift.
- Serves as back-up as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 06/30/2020
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Registered Nurse licensure.