System Administrator - Midas Care Management
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full time (40 Hours per Week), Shift (8:00am – 4:30pm), On-call rotations on non-working shifts, holidays and weekends are required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Maintains Midas database system for multi-hospital organization
- Establishes operation procedures
- Coordinates repair, maintenance, and upgrades
- Creates and maintains Dictionaries
- Maintains system integrity
- Supports Midas users
- Provides orientation and education
- Provides ongoing assistance, reference, and troubleshooting
- Supports maximization of Midas Care Management system utilization
- Recommends appropriate uses for the Midas Care Management system
- Collaborates in decisions related to the Midas Care Management system
- Collaborates in the evaluation and implementation of new products/applications/settings
- Collaborates in developing studies aimed at evaluating organizational programs
- Collaborates in designing outcome measurements
- Assists in designing mechanisms for data collection and entry
- Provides data reports as requested
- Reviews data files
- Prepares data for presentation
- Develops reports based on findings
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering; or a Science degree with an orientation toward automation and process improvement; or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough computer expertise, including database and statistical analysis programs
- Three (3) years’ experience in each of the following is required for the position: Systems problem solving and analysis, purchasing/developing applications, testing programs/systems, managing implementations and conversions.
- Two (2) years project management experience that involves computer software implementations, daily operational support, review, and evaluation of system performance.
- Two (2) years’ experience of providing leadership and direction to users of computer applications.
- Two (2) years’ experience of developing test and training plans.
- Two (2) years’ experience of working in a hospital setting.
- Two (2) years of data analysis experience, Midas user experience strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience conducting meetings, preparing status reports, and supporting users/team members with problem solving, developing / coordinating with application vendor vendors or RFP’s, RFI’s and SOW.
- Two (2) years’ experience in each of the following is preferred: assisting users and writing of I.S. documentation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 04/25/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.