Supervisor Account Resolution (Full Time/ Day Shift)
Full time, M-F 8:30am - 4pm, no weekends or holidays. Mostly remote.
POSITION SUMMARY: Monitors and coordinates the daily activities of the Patient Financial Services Account Resolution staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Serves as a leader and role model for staff for all of the Core Values.
- Establishes and monitors productivity and quality measurements for account resolution staff.
- Develops processes, procedures and learning tools for account resolution staff.
- Evaluates current processes and procedures and makes practical suggestions/recommendations for improvement or compliance.
- Counsels, disciplines, reviews and hires staff.
- Communicates issues, productivity measurements, payer regulations etc. to upper management.
- Promotes team work and creates a positive working environment.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Assist with other special projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two to three years management experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 coding.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years experience in hospital and physician billing and collections.
- Associated degree
WORKING CONDITIONS: Exposure to hazardous conditions/ materials is negligible.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 09/01/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.