Supervisor Account Resolution
Lancaster General Hospital
2040 Patient Financial Services
HB Account Resolution & Cash
HOURS: Full-Time (1.0 FTE); Flexible start time around 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, no weekends or Holidays.
**This position will be relocating to Lititz, PA.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
SUMMARY: Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine is currently seeking a Supervisor Account Resolution. Monitors and coordinates the daily activities of the Patient Financial Services Account Resolution staff.
- Serves as a leader and role model for staff for all of the Core Values.
- Establishes and monitors productivity and quality measurements for account resolution staff.
- Develops processes, procedures and learning tools for account resolution staff.
- Evaluates current processes and procedures and makes practical suggestions/recommendations for improvement or compliance.
- Counsels, disciplines, reviews and hires staff.
- Communicates issues, productivity measurements, payer regulations etc. to upper management.
- Promotes team work and creates a positive working environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two to three years management experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 coding.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years experience in hospital and physician billing and collections is preferred.
- Associated degree preferred.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Posted on 07/22/2019