61050 Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Health Providers
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, 72hrs/2wks; 8:30a – 5p; Occ Wknd/Hol; Day Shift
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Physicians - Behavioral Health is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our growing adult outpatient department. This position provides predominantly outpatient care. Additional opportunities to participate in collaborative/co-located care, TMS, and teaching. This position includes occasional rotating consult duties, and approximately once or twice a year, weekend consult coverage.
Lancaster County is a growing and dynamic community. Lancaster offers the unique blend of access to major East Coast cities while providing a family friendly environment with excellent schools and easy access to the shore and mountain areas. There are five institutions of higher learning in the area to meet the needs of you and your family. The cities of Baltimore, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and New York are just 1.5-3 hours away.
Posted on 01/17/2019
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited Psychiatry Residency program
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- At least three years’ clinical patient care experience as a specialist (preferred)