Lancaster General Hospital
8707 N Cornwall HC-Physical Rehabilitation
Physical Medicine & Rehab Managers
Job Title: Rehab Supervisor
This position is located in Lebanon, PA.
Full-time,1.0, 80 hours per two weeks .Hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm with two evenings per week til 7:00pm , no weekends or holidays . Mon/Wed: 10:30-7:00; Tues/Thurs: 7-3:30; Fri: 8:30-5:00. Will oversee this OP site and treat patients.
SUMMARY: Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine is currently seeking a Rehab Supervisor . The Rehab Supervisor coordinates aspects of all therapy related issues in the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department. Implements Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services in accordance with the physicians' instruction and Code of Ethics of the profession.
1. Supervises the clinical functioning and staffing of outpatient rehab services at the site, ensuring appropriate staff scheduling and implementation of the departmental objectives.
2. Ensures compliance with the LG and departmental policies, procedures, JCAHO standards, and professional Code of Ethics.
3. Evaluates candidates and coordinates the selection of staff therapists, assistants, and students.
4. Responsible for completing the therapy staff annual performance evaluations and for monitoring performance on an ongoing basis.
5. Participates in the development, implementation, and review of departmental and LG systems, policies, and procedures. Identifies system of dysfunction and reports to appropriate administrative personnel.
6. Participates in the fiscal management of the department, including budgeting preparation, implementation and maintenance and
analysis of essential sectional statistical data.
SPECIFIC EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND LICENSURE:
- A BS in Physical Therapy is required, as well as state licensure as a Physical Therapist by the PA Department of Health.
- Lancaster General Hospital requires CPR certification for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years of clinical experience.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Master’s Degree.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
This position requires a Professional License/Certification.
Posted on 12/12/2019