Recruiter - Nursing
Lancaster General Hospital
3054 Human Resources-Employment
Talent Acquisition- Nurse Recruitment
HOURS: Fulltime, dayshift (8:30am-5:00pm)
SUMMARY: Coordinate talent identification and full life cycle recruiting for assigned departments and functions within the Lancaster General Health System. This position is responsible for ensuring a ready supply of diverse talent for the health system within assigned areas.
- Develop specific recruiting strategies with hiring manager for open positions.
- Implement identified recruiting strategy including development of internal job posting, external advertising, Internet sourcing and management of external relationships if appropriate (e.g. outsourced recruiting firms, search firms etc).
- Coordinate internal job posting activity and refer qualified internal applications to department managers.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Develop and manage relationships with schools and programs including attendance at college recruiting events, career days and job fairs in order to ensure pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develop and implement external sourcing and recruiting strategies for assigned positions including acting as liaison with and addressing community agencies, community programs, schools and professional associations.
- Pre-screen applications and resumes, screen candidates accordingly, and determine suitability for employment within LG.
- Contact, screen, and refer applicants for assigned positions; provide information about LG Health System and career opportunities within the System.
- Work with manager to develop job offers including salary quotes; extend job offers to internal and external candidates.
- Assist with potential placement of individuals upon release to return to work.
Posted on 08/27/2019
- R.N. or B. S. Degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- One year prior recruiting experience is required.
- Current knowledge of (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Two (2) years human resource staffing experience is preferred.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is preferred.