Provides radiological care for the purpose and treatment of anatomic and physiological disorders within the Radiation Therapy section of the Department of Radiology. Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: adolescent (13 through 18 years), adult (19 through 64 years), and geriatric (65 years and above).
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA (Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute)
HOURS: Full time, 1.0 FTE 40 hours/week, 6a-7p, rotating weekend call.
SIGN ON BONUS: $7,500 with a 2-year commitment to the organization
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Deliver prescribed course of radiation therapy and maintains records of daily treatment as required by section.
- Review patient records, document necessary information to chart course of treatment and schedules necessary appointments.
- Perform simulation procedures as directed by physician, including preparation of immobilization devices, alloys and shields.
- Perform imaging for the purpose of treatment field verification and localization.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy program.
- ARRT certification required
- CPR certificate
EQUIPMENT USAGE REQUIREMENTS
Equipment/Tools: Computer, Phone, Copier, Printer, Fax, Office Supplies
Software: Microsoft Office Products
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 08/01/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.