RN - Manager Clinical Liaisons at Horizon Healthcare Services (Full-Time 1.0/Day Shift)
3310 Horizon Health Services Operations
Horizon Healthcare Services Leadership
Provides leadership monitoring, promoting, and evaluating the clinical liaison and Intake department activities assuring compliance to standards and consistent with the mission of Horizon Healthcare Services. Works in conjunction with the Account Executive and team to cultivate and develop new business.
HOURS: Full-time 1.0 (80 hrs/2 weeks); day shift; Mon.-Fri.; 8:30am - 5:00pm; additional hours (infrequent) as needed for evenings/weekends
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Establishes and administers policies and procedures ensuring that all legal and accreditation requirements are maintained. Assures that all licensures are as required. Maintains compliance with recognized practice standards and procedures and ensures services meet recognized quality control and operational standards. Reports all unusual findings to the president.
- Is responsible for personnel management of staff members. Addresses the staffing needs of the department; hiring, promotions, professional development, and oversees the orientation of new personnel. Monitors workload and delegates work responsibilities to meet patient needs; reviews timecards; completes performance evaluations within assigned deadlines; minimizes preventable staff turnover. Evaluates and counsels employees relative to performance, conduct, attendance, etc.
- Develops and administers the departmental budget effectively utilizing resources. Projects future needs and recommends budget accordingly. Works with the leadership team to take appropriate steps to assure expenses are controlled and revenue maximized.
- Designs, develops and implements operational efficiencies which improve service. Reviews activity departmental activity and makes recommendations with respect to improvement of processes.
- Performs liaison and intake coverage as necessary.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current licensure as a registered Professional Nurse (RN), issued by the PA State Board of Nursing.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current Pennsylvania Driver’s License
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience serving in a leadership role.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state health insurance program.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is (BSN) preferred.
- Five (5) years of previous management experience or participation in management courses
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 06/02/2021