RN Hospital Liaison for Horizon Healthcare Services (Full-Time 1.0/Day Shift) -Sign-on Bonus!
3310 Horizon Health Services Operations
Offering Sign-On Bonus up to $5000 (Bonus applicable to external applicants only)
*This Liaison will be covering Hershey Medical Center Primarily
HOURS: Full-time 1.0 FTE (80 hours/2 weeks); Mon-Fri; day shift; 8:30am-5pm; no holidays
SUMMARY: Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine Horizon Healthcare Services is currently seeking a RN Hospital Liaison. The RN Hospital Liaison performs initial assessment visit in the in-patient facility & develops plan of care in collaboration with physician and patient. Coordinates initial delivery of medications, services and supplies. Works in collaboration with account executive & sales/marketing team to educate/inform potential referral sources and develop new business.
- Current valid PA RN license.
- Diploma from accredited school of registered nursing is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in acute care nursing or home care nursing is required.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, with ability to meet and maintain Driver Qualification Standard and to safely operate company-owned or personal vehicle in all weather conditions is required.
- Demonstrated excellent technical skills with the ability to clearly demonstrate and teach the use of equipment/supplies.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
- BSN preferred.
- Chemotherapy/biotherapy certification preferred.
- IV Therapy certification is preferred.
- Home infusion experience is preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in IV therapy with at least one (1) year in the care and delivery of intravenous therapies to patients within the last two (2) consecutive years is preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience in case coordination is preferred.
- Discharge planning experience is preferred.
- Experience in healthcare or medical sales/referral development preferred.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 07/26/2021