RN - Corporate & Community Health (Suburban Outpatient Pavilion) - Casual 0.1 (4 hours/week)
Lancaster General Hospital
7592 Corporate Wellness
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
HOURS: Casual 0.1 (4 hours/week); 1-3 days per week; typically between the hours of 6:00am-10:30am and on-call care navigation between 4:00pm-9:00pm (on-call rate of $3.50/hr)
Hours may vary based on business needs. Travel required based on scheduling.
This position is located at the Suburban Outpatient Pavilion in Lancaster, PA.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide clinical professional nursing duties in support of the Corporate or Community Health & Wellness programs and activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Conduct health screenings, including biometric measurements, fingerstick, and venipuncture blood draws and educate clients on screening results.
- Identify client learning needs and implement culturally competent teaching strategies including plain language, motivational interviewing, and teach back.
- Prepare and administer injections in a safe manner according to current practice standards.
- Clearly document relevant client information based on services offered.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Provide individual and group health coaching to various populations.
- Represent LG Health at events and promote messages.
- Facilitate effective health education programs and presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
For Corporate Only:
- Act as a care navigator for corporate clients to direct participants to the right care at the right time.
- Outreach telephonically to clients with high risk values to promote education with care coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse, issued by the PA State Board of Nursing
- One (1) to three (3) years of clinical nursing experience
- Previous phlebotomy experience
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal or state health insurance programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Posted on 03/26/2020
- For Community Health: One (1) to three (3) years of community/public health nursing experience