Lancaster General Hospital
2527 E-Health Operations
This position is located at the Burle Industries Building in Lancaster, PA
Hours: Full Time- 1.0 FTE 40 hours/week; Monday through Friday day shift hours. Occasional ability to flex hours based on project needs
Lead, guide and control the implementation of enterprise projects of medium risk, utilizing standard LG Health Project Management tools and methodologies.Manage project lifecycle for multiple enterprise projects and coordinate resources from applications teams, operational areas, outsourced IT functions, external consultants and vendors.Ensure all purchased or in-house developed systems are tested and implemented in a controlled environment, including integration with existing clinical, administrative and financial systems.Ongoing project responsibilities include overseeing the project budget, resource management, scope management, development and management of the project schedule, coordination with hospital departments and staff, training, change management, communication management, risk assessment and mitigation, and issue resolutions.Advocate on behalf of the patient and Information Services users (customers), ensuring customer requirements are met and services rendered by clinicians are not adversely impacted by new systems.Ensure the delivery of projects on scope and on time.Provide project leadership and direction, give guidance to project teams on how to develop, purchase, test and implement information systems.Performs job functions with minimal oversight.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 09/17/2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in each of the following is required for the position: Systems problem solving and analysis, purchasing/developing applications, testing programs/systems, managing implementations and conversions
- Three (3) years of experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to read periodicals, journals, manuals, dictionaries, thesauruses, and encyclopedias.
- Ability to prepare business letters, proposals, summaries, and reports; using prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style; using all parts of speech.
- Ability to conduct training; communicate at panel discussions and to make presentations with poise and control.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure.
- Ability to perform the four operations with like or common decimal fractions.
- Ability to compute ratio, rate, and percent.
- Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to perform arithmetic operations involving all American monetary units.
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in each of the following is preferred: assisting users with training plan development, test plan development, and writing of I.S. documentation.
- Four (4) years of experience conducting meetings, preparing status reports, and supporting user/team members with problem solving, developing/coordinating with application vendors on RFP’s/RFI’s. Preferred