Population Health Coordinator
Lancaster General Hospital
3005 Intercompany - Community Care Collaborative to Lancaster General Hospital
HOURS: Full-Time; Day Shift.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Population Health Coordinator (PHC) functions as Population Health/CCC project coach and change agent. The PHC provides project management support, assist in the identification of problems and development of processes to improve outcomes across the continuum of care through the use of Lean tools, analysis and evidence based research to reduce variation, process gaps and risk. This position is responsible to work collaboratively with Population Health Management, Population Health and CCC management, Service Lines and other areas that fall under the auspices of Population Health initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with PH/CCC leadership and staff at all levels.
- Collaborate with PH/CCC leadership to deliver and implement Practice Transition Plan including interface model with NCQA
- Works with a multidisciplinary teams to support the development and implementation new programs/processes (to include Clinical Educator; Clinical Quality Coordinator, etc.)
- Assist PH/CCC departments with changes to their current processes, documentation of standard work for key processes, and use tools.
- Analyzes the impact and success of programs, investigates trends and recommends modifications to improve program effectiveness.
- Deliver clear and concise communications (verbal and written) to support continuous improvement efforts and review status and controls
- Maintain knowledge of applicable regulatory and organizational policies that need to be incorporated into project assessment, planning, updates and reports in an effort to maintain compliance with established policies/regulations. Identify policies that need to be modified based on improvements in standard work processes.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS Degree required (Business, Mathematics, Risk, Nursing).
- High degree of organization to work effectively with numerous departments and administrative levels.
- Successful completion of Lean Practitioner for Leaders and Advanced Lean Management System courses or Penn PIIA Program and Project within 12 months in position.
- Minimum of 2 years leading/participating in performance improvement focused initiatives including project management experience
- Experience developing training materials, facilitation of training to individuals and groups appropriate for adult learners at all levels of ability.
- Experience in deep dive data analysis and delivery of findings to all levels of management.
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate change within an organization using various Lean System concepts/tools.
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively and assist others to achieve measureable improvements.
- Experience in facilitation of teams to drive quality and process improvement within a healthcare setting.
- Experience with Lean methodologies (TPS; PDSA; Six Sigma).
- Master’s degree preferred.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Posted on 09/04/2019