Pelvic Health Therapist :Varied Outpatient (FT/Days)
Job Title: Pelvic Health Therapist :Varied Outpatient (FT/Days)
This position is located in WBH/Lincoln
Full-time, 1.0, 80 hours per two weeks working Monday through Friday hours between 7:00am to 7:00pm with two evenings a week until 7:00pm. No weekends or holidays.
- ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
SUMMARY: Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine is currently seeking a Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist practices the art of physical therapy in accordance with the physician's instructions and Code of Ethics of the profession.
1. Evaluates the patient's history and extracts precautions, contraindications, diagnoses, goals, potential and any pertinent information that would affect treatment.
2. Evaluates the patient with objective measurements.
3. Interprets evaluation findings and discusses them with the patient, family, significant others, and treatment team.
4. Develops treatment goals and plans which may include intervention/adaptation strategies within the realm of the physician's prescription and makes recommendations to the physician concerning the patient's treatment.
5. Supervises physical therapists' assistants or aides in the performance of treatment procedure.
6. Coordinates treatment plan with the patient, family, significant others, and treatment team through active participation in meetings and departmental conferences.
7. Implements treatment plans and supervises the patient's use of equipment and takes the necessary precautions in implementing the prescribed treatment.
8. Monitors and re-evaluates the patient's response to intervention and modifies treatment in agreement with the physician.
9. Maintains documentation in the patient's records of evaluation, treatment, assessment, and plan.
• Bachelor of Science degree, as well as PA licensure, issued by the State Board of Physical Therapy.
• Master of Science degree is preferred.
• CPR certification.
PREFERRED JOB‑RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• One (1) year of Pelvic Floor Therapy Experience
This position requires a professional license
This position requires FBI and Child Abuse Clearances #LI-MD1 #CB
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 05/12/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.