Lancaster General Medical Grp
61230 Roseville Pediatric Specialists
Roseville Pediatrics- Providers
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide high level and patient-centered care in the discipline of Pediatric Medicine.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Prescribe and administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care to treat and prevent illness, disease, and injury in infants and children up to seventeen years of age.
- Consults with patients and parents/legal guardians to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
- Monitors lab results, medication adherence and medication toxicities.
- Examines patient regularly to assess growth and development, both mentally and physically.
- Explain procedures and test results to patients and parents and/or legal guardians.
- Advise parents and/or legal guardians concerning the diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention for the minor child.
- Monitor patient conditions and progress and reevaluate as necessary
- Refer patient to a medical specialist when appropriate.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Represents the practice at Hospital committees in such a manner that the burden of attending the meetings is reasonably distributed among all of the physicians in the group.
- Assists in recruiting and interviewing of new physicians and staff to the practice.
- Attends Directors' and Committee meetings.
- Acquires the necessary CME credits and takes required certification examinations to maintain re-certification status.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), issued by the Accreditation Council on Medical Education.
- Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics or Board eligible.
- Current Medical licensure issued by PA State Board of Medicine or the PA State Board of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Successful completion of Pediatric Residency.
- Prior experience in clinical medicine as a Pediatric Physician.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
For more information, please contact Matthew Dietz, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 06/20/2019