Full-time position to lead a Otolaryngology practice within our multispecialty medical group.
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist who will advance ENT services, delivery quality care and outstanding outcomes as a regional leader in Central Pennsylvania. Join a collaborative team of three ENT surgeons at Lancaster General Health with services and facilities including a level one-trauma center, a cancer institute, and a newly constructed proton therapy center.
Provides oversight of all aspects of care delivery, including the potential for clinical research, and will demonstrate the leadership skills, activities, and behaviors to drive personal/team accountability, performance improvement, and a high reliability organization.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited Otolaryngology fellowship
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 04/28/2023
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.