Nurse Supervisor (LPN/RN) - Comprehensive Care - Family Medicine/HIV - (Full-time; Day shift; No wee
Lancaster General Hospital
7050 Comprehensive Care Ryan White
Comprehensive Care Medicine
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full Time; Day Shift; Occasional evenings; No weekends or on-call.
Comprehensive Care is a family practice serving HIV positive patients, those affected by HIV, and those at high risk of acquiring HIV. The department consists of a multidisciplinary team of social workers, financial counselor, and registered dietitian in addition to clinical staff.
POSITION SUMMARY: Plans, organizes and supervises all clinical staff functions on a daily basis to ensure quality patient care is provided in a physician office setting. Performs all nursing duties as needed. Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: pediatric (infant to 12 years), adolescent (13 to 17 years), adult (18 to 64 years), and geriatric (over 64 years).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), issued by the PA State Board of Nursing is required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant nursing experience.
- For Urgent Care, three (3) years of nursing experience in an Emergency Department may also qualify.
- CPR certification.
- For Regional Positions only – Valid driver’s license is required.
Posted on 03/19/2020
- Prior supervisory experience in a physician office setting.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of nursing experience in a primary or specialty care physician's office.