Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Urogynecology
Lancaster General Medical Grp
61185 WBH-Pelvic Health Center
Women & Babies Hospital - Pelvic Health Center
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job. We ask that you Live Your Legacy by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have achieved four-years of Magnet ® status with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
Position is located at Women's Specialty Center, Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Fulltime, Primarily 8:00am - 4:30pm.
SUMMARY: Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health-Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team as an Inpatient/Outpatient provider. Our Urogynecology team is a rapidly expanding practice serving residents in Lancaster County, PA. We are located at Women’s Specialty Center where care is provided exclusively for women all in one location.
To learn more about our Women's Specialty Center and the Urogynecology team, click here: https://www.lancastergeneralhealth.org/services-and-treatments/urogynecology
LG Health offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
*Competitive Base Salary
*Fully-integrated Stage 7 (HIMSS) Electronic Medical Record
*Paid Malpractice Insurance
*Comprehensive Health Insurance
*CME Expense coverage
*CME Paid Days Off
*Prescription plan that offers significant discounts
*Optional dental and vision plans
*Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance
*Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b)
Lancaster General Health combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals, and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provide opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining, and local sports teams makes Lancaster a great place to Live, Work, and Play.
- Valid Pennsylvania licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Certification by ANCC or other qualifying agency in area of specialty required.
- Valid Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner license and Certificate of Prescriptive Authority in Pennsylvania
- Credentialed by the medical staff in accordance with current policy and procedure.
- Prior experience as a Nurse Practitioner is preferred.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
- Current Licensure as a Physician Assistant by PA Board of Medicine
- Valid, unrestricted federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number
- Credentialed by, and a member in good standing of, the LGH Medical and Dental Staff with appropriate unrestricted clinical privileges.
- Satisfaction of relevant continuing education requirements.
- Participation as a provider in good standing in the Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare programs and such other third-party payment programs, including managed care programs, in which LGMG participates.
- Prior experience as Physician Assistant is preferred.
For more information, please contact Sharon Graver, APP Recruiter, at (717) 544-4104 or Sharon.Graver@pennmedicine.upenn.edu or view our website LG Health Jobs for information on our community and our health system.
Posted on 07/05/2020