New Employee Orientation Coordinator (Part Time/Day Shift)
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job, we ask that you Live Your Legacy at LGH by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained five year Magnet ® recognition status for the fifth time with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
HOURS: Part time (0.5 FTE; 20 hours/wk) Day shift between 8:30am-5:00pm, preferred availability Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays. Days of the week are subject to change based on organizations hiring needs.
Penn Medicine LG Health is seeking a New Employee Orientation (NEO) Coordinator. The NEO Coordinator plays a critical role in the preparation and delivery support of HR Orientation at LG Health. This position provides systems support, material preparation, scheduling, supply ordering and overall coordination of administrative support to the Program Facilitator.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Preparing Learning Management System Access and communicating access information to new employees. Working within PM LG Health’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Participates in collaborative calls with the internal Recruitment team on finalizing the new employee class rosters for each upcoming Orientation Program
- Ensures all program supplies are ordered routinely and timely, as communicated by program facilitators timely
- Ensures Room Set up is completed in time for Monday’s Orientation program
- Co-facilitates the orientation program, assisting with new employee questions and providing in room support for the computer log in/access process
- Serves as an extra point-of-contact for all new employee onboarding related questions/concerns and triages HR related requests appropriately
- Participates in the scheduling of future Orientation Program sessions and communications to employees/managers
- Communicating a “post-session” orientation survey to new employees for feedback and insights for areas of improvement. Analyzes, interprets and communicates trends to the Program Facilitators as appropriate
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience in a Human Resources, Customer Service or Office Administration.
- Customer-Service oriented; positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Agility to Multi-task. Demonstrated experience effectively managing time and prioritizing projects in various stages of completion.
- Superior organization skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office programs).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Previous LMS experience
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. #LI-MD1
Benefits of Joining Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 11/18/2021