Marketing & Digital Campaign Coordinator
Lancaster General Hospital
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full Time - Day Shift: 8a-5p - 40 hrs/week
Works collaboratively with Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health (PMLGH) Marketing, Web Services, and Contact Center, Penn Medicine Corporate Marketing team, CRM vendor and other members of the Business Development Division in support of business building and patient volumes for various Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health entities and service lines. This position is responsible for the coordination and the development, implementation, optimization and evaluation of traditional and digital marketing campaigns targeting prospects and patients specifically to build brand awareness for PMLGH generate online leads and drive business to key areas of service.
This position will serve as the coordinator between PMLGH marketing and Evariant
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Serve as PMLGH Marketing Subject Matter Expert for traditional and digital campaigns utilizing the Penn Medicine Marketing technology platform including CRM and Marketing automation systems.
- Serve as primary liaison between LG Health Marketing, Penn Medicine’s Digital Campaign Specialist (DCS), CRM digital campaign team and marketing automation team as it relates to campaign development, set-up, launch and reporting.
- Work with service line marketing managers to identify campaign goals, objectives, target audience, digital tactics, time lines and report requirements and oversee knowledge transfer to Penn and CRM teams.
- Collaborate with service line leaders and marketing managers to determine criteria for list pulls (patients, prospects, propensities, DRGs, etc.) and work with marketing/business analyst to check data quality of the lists.
- Work with PMLGH marketing and web team members to outline campaign landing page elements, set goals and CTAs and apply insights from Penn and CRM vendors to our page elements
- Manage and track digital campaign schedule and provide high level timeline of all campaigns and priorities
- Coordinate with marketing managers to continually optimize campaign experience, from ad to landing page, to thank you page and email
- Collaborate with Penn Medicine’s CRM team and CRM vendor to learn and share exchange campaign best practices
- Coordinate with web services content specialist to incorporate LG Health social media channels into digital campaigns.
- Support service line marketing managers and web services team to review campaign analytics to continually optimize campaign tactics
- Coordinate digital metrics reporting for campaigns (event registrations, brochure downloads, PPC conversion, display conversion, ROI, etc.) and review with marketing manager and Penn/Evariant to determine next steps
- Based on direction from marketing manager, coordinates A/B testing and report on results. Make recommendations for changes based on results
- Ensure online brand standards across digital campaign assets are followed
- Implement online brand standards across digital campaign assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Confidentiality: Maintain marketing and strategic implementation confidence and reputation by protecting the confidentiality of all information coming into and being disseminated out of the Marketing Department. Respect always the privacy of person, colleague, patient, customer, department, entity and leadership involved with this organization, and expect the same in return.
- As appropriate and approved, works directly with external agencies, vendors, such as design consultants, mail houses, printers, photographers and media placement representatives for the fulfillment of marketing materials germane to the project.
- Writes text for promotional materials, letters and brochures; review and critique existing materials, and make suggestions appropriate for the audience. Assists in the development of content including blogs, videos, and other interactive content.
- Applies rigorous attention in the use of the image, brands, nomenclature and graphic standards of Lancaster General Health.
- Provides marketing support for community outreach projects including educational programs and events in support of marketing objectives.
- Tracks and reports the status and outcomes of marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates purchases of specialty items following bid guidelines established by the organization.
- Provides editing support for marketing projects, both for writing and design.
- Evaluates, recommends and implements changes as needed to improve overall efficiency within marketing, strategic implementation and the overall organization.
- Attends opportunities for education and skill development as determined by the responsible manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Development, Communications or a related field preferred with three (3) plus years of documented experience in digital marketing showing effective performance and advanced responsibility, preferably focused on healthcare marketing and project implementation.
Posted on 03/12/2020
- Proven experience with and understanding of content and digital marketing tactics, digital advertising and digital metrics.
- Proven experience working with Customer Relationship Management Platforms.
- Healthcare marketing and understanding of privacy issues.
- Proven ability to create, write, and edit marketing materials, support documents, and deliverables.
- Proven ability to complete projects, deliver client services to the client’s satisfaction, and to run the full process of plan, develop, implement and evaluate marketing projects with minimal need for supervision or direction.