Manager Provider Recruitment
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager, Provider Recruitment reports directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition. This role is responsible for the management, development, implementation and facilitation of recruitment and placement strategies throughout Provider Services including Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants. This position may participate in special projects related to the strategic plan.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Oversee physician and provider recruitment function to ensure new and replacement positions are filled according to best practice time to fill standards.
- Create and implement strategies leading to improved hiring quality at LGH. This may include sourcing plans, search capabilities, and candidate pool management. Converts strategy to tactics, and executes on plans to meet deadlines.
- Works with recruiters and talent acquisition coordinators to improve skill and assure the highest level of candidate and client recruitment experience.
- Manages personal requisition load.
- Proactively identify upcoming recruiting needs and builds plans to address.
- Trains staff in the use of ATS, Legal Contract Software, Social media and other products as identified.
- Responsible for building a compliant recruiting practice, monitoring staff and taking corrective action when needed.
- Coaches team to build relationships that are constructive. Conducts staff performance reviews and coaching for performance and results.
- Builds and establishes metrics to measure and drive team performance.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Develop, maintain and adhere to annual operating budget. Ensure that proven, successful state of the art recruitment technology and techniques are used in the recruitment process.
- Demonstrate Lancaster General’s commitment to Service Excellence by understanding the needs of patients, their families, physicians and co-workers and doing what is required the first time, every time by being responsible, sensitive, accurate, timely coordinated and thorough.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field.
- Two to five years of experience in physician recruitment.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program
- Must possess excellent interview, sales, communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize project workload. Requires the ability to analyze the current medical practices and specialties to determine the personality types that will be most effective with the groups and use this knowledge during the recruitment process.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 04/11/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.