Manager Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job, we ask that you Live Your Legacy at LGH by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained four-year Magnet ® recognition status for the fourth time with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
Lancaster General Hospital
7518 Community Health Services
Community Health & Collaborative Care Svcs
Benefits of Joining Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
This position is located in Lancaster, Pa
HOURS: Full Time- Day Shift- Occasional Evenings
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for overall project administration, daily operations, and strategic planning for a Lancaster County-wide lead poisoning prevention initiative. This role supervises an interprofessional team, including clerical, housing/construction, case management, and outreach staff. The Program manager also works closely with internal and external stakeholders and oversees all project contractors to successfully implement the program.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Provide project leadership and direction, including guidance to project teams, and contractors, coordinates all resources to optimally support timely and successful outcomes, identifies any problems in critical pathways, leads constructive solutions to problems identified and facilitates team work among services required for the effective implementation of the project.
- Direct and supervise program staff and ensure effective onboarding and orientation of all project related positions
- Oversee strategic planning for program services along with program development, forecasting, and planning.
- Assist with preparation of the budget and assume responsibility to maintain the project budget including proper forecasting, investigation of variances and presentation of proposed budget amendments to management in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Provide on a monthly basis an analysis and reports of trends, variances and proposed adjustments on a monthly basis.
- Conduct public presentations, engage community partners and educate community leaders about lead poisoning prevention and the work of this Project.
- Develop policy recommendations and work with local, state, and national policy makers to implement effective polices to advance the prevention of lead poisoning and lead exposure.
- Collect and report program data to evaluate the implementation and outcomes of the Project. Lead continuous quality improvement efforts using Lean Management processes.
- Oversee program processes for enrollment & intake, customer service, policy compliance, billing and reimbursement.
- Respond to media inquiries and participate in media interviews as a subject matter expert.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Community Development, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in project management and leading teams.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Work experience related to healthy housing or experience in a government or community agency related to housing.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 12/31/2020