Manager Care Management - Ambulatory Care
Lancaster General Hospital
9050 Case Management
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. Some travel to various PCP practice sites required.
HOURS: Fulltime, Monday - Friday position, primarily 8:00am - 4:30pm.
SUMMARY: Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is currently seeking a Manager - Care Management. Under the direction of the Director, the Manager is responsible for assessing, planning, and providing support to Care Management team members under his/her direction. Works closely with her team in overseeing, coordinating, and directing the activities necessary in managing high risk/high need patient populations across the care continuum. Establishes the overall clinical development, implementation and supervision of care management team members and services that are provided to our patients and families.
Posted on 08/21/2019
- An RN or Social Worker is required for this role, with specific requirements being one of the following:
- Current RN license, issued by the PA Board of Nursing is required. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) or a related health care degree is required, Masters preferred.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited school or program
- Certification in Case Management is preferred or must obtain within 1 year of hire.
- Four (4) years of management or leadership experience in nursing, social work or related healthcare position is required.
- Three (3) years of case management experience is required.
- Three (3) years of experience in a health insurance environment is preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience working with physicians, staff and executive staff is preferred.