Maintenance Planner-Lancaster General Hospital (40 hours/week, 1st shfit)
Lancaster General Hospital
1520 Operation of Plant
Operation of Plant- Administration
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Position will work 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
Maintain the overall Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the Plant Engineering Department. Collect and analyze information to plan and schedule maintenance activities effectively. Monitor the status of work orders and prepare status reports to ensure work orders are completed on time.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Maintain the overall Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), working with the I.T. Department and CMMS Vendor concerning upgrades and system issues.
- Process maintenance requests in the CMMS daily and distribute the work orders to the appropriate staff for assignments.
- Serve as a contact person for all maintenance request issues, providing information on the status of work orders.
- Maintain the history of infrastructure equipment in the CMMS, adding, deleting or modifying equipment as directed.
- Monitor the preventive maintenance program by generating status reports and following up with staff to ensure timely completion of preventive maintenance work as required by TJC, DOH, CMS.
- Maintain filing system and documentation for completed work orders for compliancy.
- Set-up and train new users on the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with computers with detailed knowledge and experience with MS Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of maintenance procedures/operations.
- Valid PA Driver’s License
Posted on 07/18/2019
- Two (2) years of mechanical/electrical/plumbing experience.
- Degree or Certificate in Computer Science.
- Formal technical/vocational training and journeyman experience.