Line Cook - PT (3rd shift)
Lancaster General Hospital
1030 Food Service - Cafeteria
Food Service-Cafeteria Service
Position will work 20 hours/week between the hours of 11:30pm – 9:00am; every other weekend/holiday.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
Responsible for third shift non-patient meal service including supervision of Cafeteria Worker. Prepares hot food items including cook-to-order grill items. Assures service is properly set-up. Documents specified information, submit reports as requested and assures all third shift tasks are completed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Prepares or reheats soups, entrees and vegetables.
- Serve customers, assuring correct size portion is provided along with appropriate garnish when applicable.
- Maintains equipment and work area in an orderly and sanitary condition at all time, to comply with department and regulatory agency guidelines.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- One year experience in short order cooking.
Two years experience in short order cooking.
Posted on 08/05/2019