Licensed Clinical Counselor
Lancaster General Hospital
7588 Lancaster County Childrens Alliance Center
Lancaster County Childrens Alliance Center
Job Title: Licensed Clinical Counselor
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
1.0 Full-time 80 hours per two weeks working Monday through starting at 9:00am with two evenings per week with flex scheduling no weekends, holidays or on call. This is a grant funded position .
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
SUMMARY: This position is a Grant Funded position working with the Lancaster County Children's Alliance. Provides behavioral health counseling services to patients and their families in the outpatient office setting.
Counsels individuals, couples, and families with common mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, stress management, substance use and psycho-social crisis. Completes a biopsychosocial assessment on new patients and develops and implements a therapeutic treatment plan with brief, specific, action oriented interventions. Collaborates with other treatment team members in the clinical setting and acts as a resource/consultant on behavioral health issues. Develops and facilitates group psycho-educational programs to holistically address medical and mental health needs. Provides in-service training to team members to facilitate increased understanding of behavioral health needs and care.
SPECIFIC EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND LICENSURE:
- Master’s degree in Social Work (Higher levels of training Psy.D., Ph.D will be considered but are not required.
- Must be currently licensed by the State of Pennsylvania to practice independently: LCSW , Licensed Psychologist, LPC or LMFT
- Two (2) years’ experience in mental health as a primary therapist, or functional experience in therapeutic relationships as a primary clinician in another level of behavioral health care.
- PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) years experience in individual, group or family therapy.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
This position requires a Professional License/Certification.
Posted on 07/22/2019