Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor (Full Time/ Days 40 hours/week)
Job Title: Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor
$5,000 sign on with a 2 year committment
Full-time, 40 hours per week . Some Telehealth work from home ( up to 40%) hybrid schedule available. Day shift Monday through Friday, no weekends, holidays or on call. Three days a week at Family Medicine Lititz, One day a week at Family Medicine Manheim and one day a week at the Ephrata location. The counselor will be expected to work a minimum of one evening per week per practice need. Licensed Clinical Social Worker or psychologist required for this position.
Counsels individuals, couples, and families with common mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, stress management, substance abuse and psychosocial crisis. Completes a biopsychosocial assessment on new patients and develops and implements a therapeutic treatment plan with brief, specific, action oriented interventions. Collaborates with other treatment team members in the clinical setting and acts as a resource/consultant on behavioral health issues. Develops and facilitates group psycho-educational programs to holistically address medical and mental health needs. Provides in-service training to team members to facilitate increased understanding of behavioral health needs and care.
SPECIFIC EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND LICENSURE:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field. (Higher levels of training Psy.D., Ph.D will be considered but are not required.
- Must be currently licensed by the State of Pennsylvania to practice independently: LCSW or Licensed Psychologist
- Two (2) years’ experience in mental health as a primary therapist, or functional experience in therapeutic relationships as a primary clinician in another level of behavioral health care.
- PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) years experience in individual, group or family therapy with mental health and/or substance use disorders.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
This position requires a Professional License/Certification.
This position is primarily located in Lititz, PA. #LI-MD1
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 07/20/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.