Learning Management System Administrator
Lancaster General Hospital
3057 Talent Management & Organizational Development
Talent Management & Organizational Development
This position is located in Lancaster, Pa
Hours: Full Time- Day Shift
POSITION SUMMARY: Exciting opportunity exists to proactively serve as a System Administrator of our KnowledgeLink Learning Management System enabling efficient use, reporting, and excellent employee experience of the KL system for all online learning needs.This position is responsible for the design, management, monitoring and maintenance of the LG Health learning management system (LMS) to meet all regulatory compliance needs and learning plan goals while ensuring data accuracy and integrity. The LMS Administrator performs multiple administrative tasks in support of the organization-wide learning strategy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Loads courses, creates curriculum, and learning objects for learning management system. Assigns coursework and monitors completion.
- Manages third party data and content transfer processes. Loads third party content and links to vendor websites. Manages and updates activity of licenses for employed and non-employed users.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures for the quality and integrity of the system. Updates and recommends changes to policies, procedures and job aids, guidelines and standards.
- Tests and implements new functionality. Researches, develops, troubleshoots system enhancements and upgrades. Triages tickets, provides user support and escalates issues to appropriate groups as needed.
- Identifies reporting needs and recommends report solutions. Prepares assessment reports for internal and external use as needed; assures educational sessions are in compliance with various accrediting agency standards.
- When assigned, applies knowledge of adult learning principles to the analysis of learning content. Works with client staff to manage implementation of learning solutions. Leads projects to implement system changes. Manages annual compliance program updates and redesign.
- Makes recommendations to optimize the system and content, recommends delivery methods that enhance learner experience. Generates and implements ideas that add value for end users. Provides instructional design advice and assistance as needed to internal developers.
- Maintains manager and user training materials. Provides system orientation and support to new users as needed based on their roles. Trains next level administrators.
- Supports New Employee Orientation and NEO 90 coordination.
- Completes other administrative projects as assigned.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in Human Resources, Education or related field.
- Demonstrated skills and track record in project management, account management, system integration.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, create and successfully implement technical soluations. Working knowledge of multi-media and web authoring tools and software such as Captivate and Articulate.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization using consultative and customer service skills.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program; preferred.
Posted on 12/17/2019
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Four (4) or more years of experience working in Human Resources, Education or related field.
- Experience managing learning management systems for compliance to regulatory standards in health care.
- Experience with adult learning theory and knowledge of instructional design theory and practices.