Lead Wash Person
Lancaster General Hospital
2550 Laundry and Linen Service
Laundry and Linen Service
Position will work 40 hours/week between the hours of 6:00am – 2:30pm; every other weekend/holiday.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs all required duties in the washroom and dryer area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Loads and unloads washers.
- Assists in the training and supervision of loading and unloading washers and dryers.
- Substitutes for Coordinator in his/her absence.
- Supervises A or B team on weekends and holidays worked.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 08/05/2019
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Two (2) years of laundry experience.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.