LPN - Walter L. Aument Family Health Center (Full-Time 0.9/Evening Shift)
Lancaster General Hospital
7040 WL Aument FHC-Family Practice
Walter L. Aument Family Health Center-Patient Care
**NON-MAGNET DESIGNATED COST CENTER
Hours: Full-time 0.9 FTE (72hrs/2wks); evening shift 1pm-9:30pm; occasional dayshift opportunity; every 4-5th Saturday from 8am-1pm
This position is located in Quarryville, PA.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
SUMMARY: Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine is currently seeking a LPN at the Walter L Aument Family Health Center. The LPN provides patient care under the direction of the Registered Nurse and within the auspices of the licensure.
- Formulates, administers and assists others in the administration of patient care. Assists physician in the ambulatory medicine setting.
- Recognizes patient needs and communicates these needs and/or change in patient conditions to team leader.
- Performs phlebotomies for blood sampling and laboratory procedures as assigned according to the lab procedure manual including proficiency testing samples.
- Incorporates patient teaching into daily routine and seeks assistance in meeting those needs and other educational needs beyond her/his capability.
- Administers medication, performs EKG's and assists with procedures as directed
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse, issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Two to four years of experience as an LPN is preferred.
This position requires a Professional License/Certification.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
Posted on 03/19/2020