LPN- Walter L. Aument (40 hours/week, 1st & 2nd shift)
Lancaster General Hospital
7040 WL Aument FHC-Family Practice
Walter L. Aument Family Health Center-Patient Care
- 40 hours/week. 1st and 2nd shift. One weekend per month and one Friday until 6 pm per month required
If you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. We will send the assessment to the e-mail address that you included on your application. Please also check your junk/spam e-mail folder and complete the assessment within 5 days of receiving it. For more information, please click https://www.lghealthjobs.org/FAQS
- POSITION SUMMARY: To provide clinical support services to patients at a provider’s office under the supervision and direction of a provider and/or licensed nurse. Patient care includes care to patients in following age group: pediatric (infant to 12 years), adolescent (13 to 17 years), adult (18 to 64 years) and geriatric (over 64 years).
Posted on 09/05/2019
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse, issued by a program for practical nursing accredited by the PA State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification required
- One (1) year of hospital/clinical experience preferred.
- •One to two years of experience in phlebotomy is preferred.
•Two to four years of experience as an LPN is preferred.