LPN Senior Services-Suburban Pavilion ( 32 hours/week 1st shift)
Lancaster General Hospital
7290 SOP-Senior Services
Senior Services Patient Care
32 hours/week. Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm or 9 am-5:30 pm. No weekends, no holidays.
Majority of time will be spent at the Suburban Pavilion office in Lancaster, PA but some of the time may be at the Landis Homes office in Lititz, PA
If you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. We will send the assessment to the e-mail address that you included on your application. Please also check your junk/spam e-mail folder and complete the assessment within 5 days of receiving it. For more information, please click https://www.lghealthjobs.org/FAQS
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides patient care under the direction of the Registered Nurse and within the auspices of the licensure. Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: adolescent (13 through 18 years), adult (19 through 64 years) and geriatric (65 years and above).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Gathers relevant patient information pertinent for the nursing assessment and assists the RN in developing and modifying the plan of care.
- Organizes and implements designated nursing interventions and basic patient hygiene and comfort measures.
- Assists physicians with implementing the medical treatment regime.
- Evaluates and reports to the RN the status of, and changes in the patient's condition.
- Documents pertinent information and nursing actions and outcomes in the medical record.
Posted on 12/13/2019
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse, issued by a program for practical nursing accredited by the PA State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification required
- One (1) year of hospital/clinical experience preferred.