LPN Office Nurse-Pain Management (full time)
Lancaster General Hospital
7266 SOP-Pain Management Center
Pain Management Center - Clinical Staff
Penn Medicine/Lancaster General Health has an immediate opening for an LPN to support the Pain Management Center.
The LPN provides patient care under the direction of the Registered Nurse and within the auspices of the licensure. This position is full time, totaling 40 hours per week.
- M-F between 7:00-4:30
- No holidays. No weekends.
This position is located in Lancaster, Pa.
- Gathers relevant patient information pertinent for the nursing assessment and assists the RN in developing and modifying the plan of care.
- Organizes and implements designated nursing interventions and basic patient hygiene and comfort measures.
- Assists physicians with implementing the medical treatment regime.
- Evaluates and reports to the RN the status of, and changes in the patient's condition.
- Documents pertinent information and nursing actions and outcomes in the medical record.
- Current PA licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), issued by a program for practical nursing accredited by the PA State Board of Nursing is required.
- CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year of hospital/clinical experience preferred.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
This position requires a Professional License/Certification.
Posted on 07/18/2019