Interventional Pain Physician
Lancaster General Medical Grp
61238 NeuroScience and Spine Assoc.
NeuroScience & Spine Providers
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide high level and patient-centered care in the area of Interventional Pain Management using invasive techniques to alleviate pain and suffering in patients with neck and back pain.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Examines patient while ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition to determine diagnosis.
- Monitors lab results, medication adherence and medication toxicities.
- Provides consultation and comprehensive management of patient.
- Monitors patient’s condition and progress and reevaluates as necessary.
- Participates in the development and review of appropriate clinical protocals and processes that support appropriate referral and consistent care.
- Represents the practice at committees in such a manner that the burden of attending the meetings is reasonably distributed among all of the physicians in the group.
- Assists in recruiting and interviewing of new physicians and staff to the practice.
- Attends Directors' and Committee meetings.
- Acquires the necessary CME credits and takes the certification examination to maintain re-certification status.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMMUNITY: Lancaster County is a growing and dynamic community. Lancaster offers the unique blend of access to major East Coast cities while providing a family-friendly environment with excellent schools and easy access to the shore and mountain areas. There are five institutions of higher learning in the area to meet the needs of you and your family. The cities of Baltimore, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and New York are just 1.5 to 3 hours away.
Posted on 04/23/2020
- Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), issued by the Accreditation Council on Medical Education.
- Current Medical licensure issued by PA State Board of Medicine or the PA State Board of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Board certified in Physiatry or Anesthesia.
- Maintain certifications in BLS.
- A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.