Home Health Nurse (RN)
Penn Medicine Home Health
3111 Lancaster Team
Clinical Supervisory/Support - LN
Why Should You Join Our Team?
****Excellent Benefits for Full Time & Part Time Employees****
At Penn Medicine Home Health, it is our goal to provide the best in home healthcare to individuals in Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our team of nurses, therapists, social workers, and staff offer a variety of services to help you heal, recover, or remain independent from the comfort of your home.
With over 100 years of home healthcare experience, skilled nurses and home care professionals, flexible services that can adapt to your specific needs, and strong relationships with the region’s leading healthcare providers, Penn Medicine Home Health can offer the highest quality standards of home healthcare for you or your loved one.
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
Provides comprehensive, family-oriented nursing care to individuals in their place of residence in collaboration with other disciplines and external agencies as related to assigned patient and develops and implements a discharge plan.
Responsibilities for RN:
- Performs initial assessment visit to develop Plan of Care that includes realistic and measurable age-appropriate patient goals in collaboration with the patient and members of the health care team. Implements and evaluates the interventions identified in the medical and nursing Plans of Care and initiates necessary revisions.
- Coordinates home health aides, LPN, patient/caregiver and families in the provision of care.
- Promotes continuity of care through coordination of patient services through participation in patient care conferences with clinical mangers and other healthcare members.
- Documents the delivery of care to comply with regulatory requirements, agency policy, procedures and standards of practice.
- Performs cognitive, cultural, readiness, literacy, and skills assessment of patient to develop educational plan in collaboration with patient/caregiver and members of the health care team and implements and evaluates individualized patient education plan based on age-specific criteria.
- Serves as a liaison with internal and external customers to assure effective communication. Acts as a patient advocate to promote goal attainment.
- Displays time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic and advanced cardiac diseases and treatment of patients
- Demonstrated IV competence as defined by the agency.
- Current RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- CPR certification.
- Use of personal vehicle, valid PA Driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Minimum one year clinical experience required.
Posted on 08/13/2019
- One year of Home Health experience preferred.