Home Health LPN - Penn Med Home Health (40 hours/wk, 1st shift)
Penn Medicine Home Health
At Penn Medicine Home Health Lancaster General Health, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset and we have been servicing adults and seniors with home health care services in the Lancaster area for dozens of years! If you enjoy helping others and making a difference in people's lives, working for Penn Medicine Home Health could be a perfect fit.
Why Should You Join Our Team? We have an EXCELLENT benefit package and clinicians who care deeply about their patients and peers!
- Competitive Salaries
- 403b Match + additional employer contribution
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
Provides direct nursing care to individuals in their place of residence in accordance with a physician certified Plan of Care and agency policies and procedures under the supervision of a RN.
Responsibilities for LPN:
- Provide age-appropriate nursing care in accordance with physician’s orders, and agency policies and procedures.
- Provides formal and informal patient education based on age-appropriate educational goals mutually set by patient/caregiver and members of the health care team.
- Notify registered nurse of changes in patient’s condition and care needs. Seek consultation from RN as indicated.
- Prepare clinical documentation per agency policies/procedures and regulatory standards.
- Perform follow-up communication tasks relating to direct patient care.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team conferences.
- Assist with agency or community relations projects as delegated by team manager.
- Participate in mandatory in services and education activities as required.
- Accountable for utilization and practice of systems thinking, teamwork, and customer service.
- Adhere to all agency policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Current LPN licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Use of personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and car insurance.
- Minimum of one year med-surg clinical experience required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Home health experience preferred.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 07/29/2022