Home Health LPN - FT in Lancaster, PA
Penn Medicine Home Health
Clinical Supervisory/Support - LN
Why Should You Join Our Team?
****Excellent Benefits for Full Time & Part Time Employees****
At Penn Medicine Home Health, it is our goal to provide the best in home healthcare to individuals in Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our team of nurses, therapists, social workers, and staff offer a variety of services to help you heal, recover, or remain independent from the comfort of your home.
With over 100 years of home healthcare experience, skilled nurses and home care professionals, flexible services that can adapt to your specific needs, and strong relationships with the region’s leading healthcare providers, Penn Medicine Home Health can offer the highest quality standards of home healthcare for you or your loved one.
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
Provides direct nursing care to individuals in their place of residence in accordance with a physician certified Plan of Care and agency policies and procedures under the supervision of a RN.
Responsibilities for LPN:
- Provide age-appropriate nursing care in accordance with physician’s orders, and agency policies and procedures.
- Provides formal and informal patient education based on age-appropriate educational goals mutually set by patient/caregiver and members of the health care team.
- Notify registered nurse of changes in patient’s condition and care needs. Seek consultation from RN as indicated.
- Prepare clinical documentation per agency policies/procedures and regulatory standards.
- Perform follow-up communication tasks relating to direct patient care.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team conferences.
- Assist with agency or community relations projects as delegated by team manager.
- Participate in mandatory in services and education activities as required.
- Accountable for utilization and practice of systems thinking, teamwork, and customer service.
- Adhere to all agency policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Current LPN licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Use of personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and car insurance.
- Minimum of one year med-surg clinical experience required.
- Current CPR certification.
Posted on 05/02/2019
- Home health experience preferred.