HCM Analyst (Full Time/Days)
M-F 8:30A-5P, Remote availability
Position: HCM Analyst
Schedule: Full Time; Days Monday- Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
POSITION SUMMARY: The HCM Analyst is a key member of the HCM team responsible for supporting and optimizing the Workday HCM platform through troubleshooting, researching new functionality, and recommending process improvements. This extends across various implemented modules such as Core HCM, Recruitment and Onboarding, Compensation, Talent, Absence, Benefits, Security and Integrations, Compliance, Reporting and Position Control. Analysts will be assigned with primary responsibility for one or more related modules listed above.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Acts as a super-user for Workday HCM system, responsible for Tier 2 support.
- Partners with Human Resources and other departments in the organization to identify and document project requirements and scope, while making recommendations on optimization opportunities.
- Writes and maintains reports using Report Writer functionality for assigned functional areas.
- Maintains business process, condition rules, grid configurations, templates, and other functionality for assigned module area of support.
- Provides system support including, but not limited to, researching and analyzing reported issues and recommending alternative solutions or methods to meet business needs.
- Executes audit reports proactively to help key users to audit and maintain data integrity, ensuring maximum system performance.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of Workday system upgrades.
- Performs regression testing activities, and new feature impact assessments associated with Workday system upgrades.
- Reviews content of weekly service updates and assesses impact, or recommendation for addition to the backlog for future enhancement.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Develops user procedures and guidelines; documenting for internal audit purposes.
- Serves as secondary subject matter expert on HR Technology system initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, a related discipline, or 3 years of systems/analyst experience.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, with at least one year of Workday HCM or equivalent HRIS platform experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Workday Implementation, or equivalent HRIS.
- Experience with reporting through Crystal reports, SQL, Access, Tableau, or other.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 07/21/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.