Floor Tech Operator- LGH (Causal Part Time, Day Shift)
HOURS: Part Time (0.2 FTE; 8hrs/wk) Day Shift
Working every other weekend and rotate holidays.
POSITION SUMMARY: Maintains Sani-pack units and associated equipment as necessary for proper, safe and efficient operation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Operates and maintains Sani-pack for efficient sterilization and in compliance with established procedures for health and safety.
- Maintains surveillance of operating equipment to insure desired and efficient operation is maintained and documents findings as required on shift reports.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair for normal repetitive equipment maintenance of Sani-pack.
- Performs and records for Sani-pack., and adjusts treatment programs based on findings.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Performs a regular series of housekeeping procedures according to assignment sheets.
- Performs Duties of Maintenance Housekeeper.
- Monitors and orders material and supply needs for maintenance, repair and housekeeping activities.
- Participates in available in-services programs to improve working knowledge of equipment and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three (3) years of Housekeeping experience
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical and plumbing operations
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Vocational/Technical or trade school in mechanical or electrical trade(s) is desired.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 01/16/2023
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.