FT 1.0 Behavioral Health Resource Coordinator-Integrated Behavioral Health
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job. We ask that you Live Your Legacy by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have achieved four-years of Magnet ® status with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
Lancaster General Medical Grp
61055 BH Integrated Counselors
Behavioral Health Counseling Support
Behavioral Health Resource Coordinator-Integrated Behavioral health
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
Full Time:, 1.0, 80 hours per two weeks working Mon-Fri Day Shift with one evening a week.. No weekends, holidays, or on-call.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
Completes referrals and facilitates patients appointments under the direction of the Integrated Behavioral Health team members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodations) to perform the following duties:
- Completes referral and authorizations processes as appropriate.
- Maintains professional relationships with a wide variety of community agencies by facilitating communication and information between clinical personnel and post-acute providers.
- Documents appropriate information in the medical record regarding contacts and the plan. Assists with the coordination and communication between patients, providers and staff.
- Participates in reimbursement, certification and authorization related activities as directed.
- Documents payer authorization information as needed.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above.
- Interacts with patients and families, as needed, to coordinate post-acute services safely and efficiently.
- Actively participates in performance improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Two (2) years’ experience in hospital/health or insurance/ payor setting
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivate and to prioritize tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- Two (2) years of Behavioral Health experience.
- Prior payor experience
- Prior Logistic experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully working among multi-disciplinary teams.
This referral coordinator will be working on the integrated behavioral health team with a focus on COE referrals and integrated behavioral health referrals.
Lancaster General Health invests in the Employee Total Rewards by providing our employees with a competitive comprehensive packaging inclusive of:
Generous paid time off, Health, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Prescription, Retirement with an employer match and basic contribution, Tuition discounts and a tuition free affiliation with Pennsylvania Health Sciences. We also provide subsidized childcare, life insurance and career advancement opportunities for long term career growth.
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 09/10/2020